TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, heard about you guys from TW and thought I would check it out. Heres a few pictures of my truck and scooter....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome. Looks like were getting more female members this year.

Be sure to check out the lady's run going on the 14th.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It sees a fair amount of dirt, im just a little OCD about everything I own....so wash it up right away haha

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
It sees a fair amount of dirt, im just a little OCD about everything I own....so wash it up right away haha
You should feel at home then. A few guys on here myself included are like that.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
All sorts of girls Coming out if the woodwork lately! Welcome! Hope to see you on a trail soon!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome!! Nice truck and bike. Do you race RMXA or SRAC in Colorado?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome!! Nice truck and bike. Do you race RMXA or SRAC in Colorado?
I have not raced in sometime due to a pretty bad injury, but when I did race, it was SRAC. I think im going to hit the winter hare scramble series at Berthod though. Do you race?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have not raced in sometime due to a pretty bad injury, but when I did race, it was SRAC. I think im going to hit the winter hare scramble series at Berthod though. Do you race?
Sorry to hear that. I might do a few hare scrambles this winter if I find the time.
Yea, I've done a few races with RMXA.. Milliken, Brush, Sterling, IMI, ect

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to hear that. I might do a few hare scrambles this winter if I find the time.
Yea, I've done a few races with RMXA.. Milliken, Brush, Sterling, IMI, ect
I love 3 of the 4 tracks you mentioned lol. I hate IMI, although I hear the new sand there is awesome, I think they need to take a jump building class. As well as not be so supercrossy. What do you ride, your name is DRZ400 but I dont imagine thats what you raced?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I love 3 of the 4 tracks you mentioned lol. I hate IMI, although I hear the new sand there is awesome, I think they need to take a jump building class. As well as not be so supercrossy. What do you ride, your name is DRZ400 but I dont imagine thats what you raced?
Yea IMI is not my favorite but its alot bettewr since they added that back section.
I race a 04 yz250f and have a 08 ktm 200xc trail bike that's street legal.
What year is your bike?
O yea I used to have a drz supermoto... that's where screen name is from

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea IMI is not my favorite but its alot bettewr since they added that back section.
I race a 04 yz250f and have a 08 ktm 200xc trail bike that's street legal.
What year is your bike?
O yea I used to have a drz supermoto... that's where screen name is from
Yamaha's and Toyotas...perfect haha. Its a 2010. Do you do mostly track or trail riding??

1 - 20 of 47 Posts