TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone..glad to be a part of this site, I have been a Toyota truck fan for many years! I am hoping to gain knowledge about my truck.. a 1988 4 cyl pickup 4x4..

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Intrepid said:
Welcome to both of you! You guys should come check out TTORA-NE! www.ttora-ne.net, sign up and hop on our forum. There is actually a trip this weekend in north central MA if you want to go. :D[/QUOTE

Thanks Intrepid,
I got to wait till I get my first door ding in a parking lot before my wife lets me take it off road!LOLWoops!Door ding! Evan when I park next to a B.M.W.!I got to work saturday a.m. and both my boys have hockey the rest of the weekend but I'll keep an Eye out for other events I might be able to make.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Intrepid said:
Welcome to both of you! You guys should come check out TTORA-NE! www.ttora-ne.net, sign up and hop on our forum. There is actually a trip this weekend in north central MA if you want to go. :D
Hey Intrepid. Where on the website there info on the trip this weekend? I could not find it.
Also I think I had found great spot in Vermont. Look up on Google maps a Cobbs rd in East Arlington VT 05252. It starts as very nice road then becomes path in the woods. I got with my tcoma far but i could not go around the loop due to too much snow and me not having right tires. However, locals claimed few Jeeps try to go around with only one successfull story. Anybody in VT to check this one out. I wish I had more time to check other side of this road.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
bluet said:
Hey Intrepid. Where on the website there info on the trip this weekend? I could not find it.
Also I think I had found great spot in Vermont. Look up on Google maps a Cobbs rd in East Arlington VT 05252. It starts as very nice road then becomes path in the woods. I got with my tcoma far but i could not go around the loop due to too much snow and me not having right tires. However, locals claimed few Jeeps try to go around with only one successfull story. Anybody in VT to check this one out. I wish I had more time to check other side of this road.
You have to register to get the trip info. There are a few more folders that you can only see once you've registered on the forum. One of them is trip planning.

BTW - I'm Keith - I'm on the local forum as well with the same screen name.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Question about NE chapter of TTORA...

Hi
I had tried signing up few times but never got any replay e-mail from the forum. Am I doing something wrong?
I had filled form on http://www.ttora-ne.net/ is that the right place?
I am located in Connecticut.. :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts