TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, been lurking the forums for a while now to gain a lot of useful info as well as drool over all the nice rigs. I have a 2006 Toyota Tacoma double cab w short bed.I consider myself an avid outdoors man...If the trail is too beast for the rig...I'm hiking in !! Hope to meet some of you down the road !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Where do you guys have meets at? I would like to check some of the meets out sometime.

what type of wheeling u do? Im really into the dezert community so im out in occotillo and out there alot. I just got my truck to being 4wd again so im about to start looking into the 4x section. Anyways in the main forums just check the section your into (ex. long travel or SAS oe whatever) and from there see whats up.

Ask me or any of the members if your ever looking for somewhere to go and have fun. Shit today i just found out about a series of trails out in San Marcos, ranging in difficulty and loads of fun.

BTW ur signature is very sexual hahah, not sure if that was the point or not

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what type of wheeling u do? Im really into the dezert community so im out in occotillo and out there alot. I just got my truck to being 4wd again so im about to start looking into the 4x section. Anyways in the main forums just check the section your into (ex. long travel or SAS oe whatever) and from there see whats up.

Ask me or any of the members if your ever looking for somewhere to go and have fun. Shit today i just found out about a series of trails out in San Marcos, ranging in difficulty and loads of fun.

BTW ur signature is very sexual hahah, not sure if that was the point or not
Have'nt really done any real wheeling...My truck is my daily driver and it's only a 4x2 ( could'nt afford the 4x4 package ) but I'm interested in just about any off road my truck can handle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just keep an eye on the chapter forum. Welcome, btw! When you get more serious about modding your truck, you're gonna wanna get rid of that brush guard. See you out on the trail sometime.
Thanks for the welcome, what's wrong with my brush gaurd? I like the look and it helps me to push people out of my way... ha ha....

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
mines a daily driver too ha. Ya just look into the sections. lets see betterpicts of ur truck. also whats done to it? looks like u have SAW/ Camburg coils?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts