TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first Tacoma one week ago today, a 2003 D-cab TRD. I've been in Ford trucks for the last 14 years with the exception of a two year period in which I had an '85 FJ60 (I really miss that truck). I was really getting tired of all the little problems my '04 F-150 was giving me & traded it off. If this new Yota keeps impressing me like it has the last week, I may be in a Toyota for life. Not to mention all the great info I have gotten from TTORA in the last month of research (gotta love that search button). There were a couple of F-150 sites that were full of good info but nothing like the knowledge of some of the members here. You guys know your shit. Thanks for your help in making the decision to move up in the truck world. Let the mods begin :welder: .

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Glad to have another convert!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Have you visited the Ky TTORA site/board yet? if not do so. there are some great guys local to you. In fact I know for a fact that there is a member in your exact neck of the woods (winchester) I have wheeled with a couple of the guys down there. They are good people!

If you ever get the itch to wheel out of the state, let me know, I am in Indiana and could show you around the "Badlands".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Bear, I've been to the KYTTORA a few time & have seen someone on there from Winchester but I'm not for sure who it is. If you have wheeled down here you must have gone to Slade or Livingston. Great places to go, but I haven't driven at either one since I had my Cruiser (6 years ago). The Narrows claimed my all four doors, rockers, & the motor on my last trip. I was up at Slade about a month ago on an ATV, it's sad how much they have closed down. I'd love to run Badlands sometime, but I've got to let some of the new wear off of the Taco first.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
The two runs I went on were at Slade. I haven't been in the area long enough to know "what it used to be like" but what I ran I enjoyed…that is until on both trips I broke something.LOL

I believe Steven H. Or Jhorn (Jeff) is from Winchester I would have to look it up to be certain.But both I mentioned there are great guys. I have ran with both of them. Heck, it might have even been Michael Hagen, I can't remember off the top of my head right now! sorry.

Well when you decide you are ready for the Badlands, let me know!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Yeah Steve lives in winchester, Jeff lives in Lexington and i live about half way between lex and Cinncy. Look forward to seeing at a run some time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts