TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hi in here. I've seen many familiar trucks on the road here in Ft. Collins. There is a very high Toyota ratio in Ft. Collins, compared to San Diego. I think I've already met the chapter president (?) in the parking lot at a local Gym.

I have a baby on the way, about 2 months out, so I don't know how active I'll be on upcoming runs, but I'll definitely pick it back up at some point.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
I think I've already met the chapter president (?) in the parking lot at a local Gym.
:confused: Don't think so, haven't been to FoCo for a while, and, well, a gym isn't the place you'll find me ... but what kind/color of truck? Gonna ban their ass for impersonating the Prez! :rofl:

I grew up in SD too - north county, Penasquitos to be specific, went to Mt Carmel High School

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:confused: Don't think so, haven't been to FoCo for a while, and, well, a gym isn't the place you'll find me ... but what kind/color of truck? Gonna ban their ass for impersonating the Prez! :rofl:

I grew up in SD too - north county, Penasquitos to be specific, went to Mt Carmel High School
I'm from RB, so right near there. One exit it away actually.

I guess he wasn't the president, my mistake, maybe another officer. He had a black double cab I thought. It was parked a ways away and I have poor eyesight. He was checking out my truck when I came outside. i didn't get to talk much b/c I was with my hungry, pregnant wife. Duty calls!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohhh - Ok.

That was David (colorado125) - the Northern Regional director. Although I don't think he goes to the gym much more than I do :rofl:
Wow, "Northern Regional director"... you guys get formal! :)

The gym is in a strip mall, so maybe he was going to a donut shop or something?!?

·
Registered
361 Posts

The gym is in a strip mall, so maybe he was going to a donut shop or something?!?
lol that made me laugh

·
Registered
1,608 Posts

Actually that would be going into the same gym you came out of. I was there with Shawn "Action" Jackson (hosts our members page and is another long time club member) to play some racquetball.:xmoon:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Although I don't think he goes to the gym much more than I do :rofl:

I've been hitting the gym with Shawn Jackson lately. Racquetball gives ya a good work out.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I've been hitting the gym with Shawn Jackson lately. Racquetball gives ya a good work out.
I can Verify this... Because Well David (Colo125) and Sean (Action Jackson)keep skipping out on helping me fix Tippy in order to play raquette ball. LMAO

Welcome :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
im up for some racquetball come late summer :)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Welcome I just moved to Elizabeth from Temecula, CA 2 months ago. As soon as I get some free cash, (People dont pay me much out here) I will be ready for some weeling. Its not like back home where I was making alot a could Spend the cash on driving 150 miles a day for work and wheel on some free time. By the way if any one works in the tech center shoot me a message so i can have some to talk to about tacos.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Wow Mike you are way out thedre in Elizabeth - that is out east of castlerock right??

We will do lots of closer runs this summer. You'll have to join us!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Yep and I work in the tech center. I have not seen very many Tacos out here in elizabeth ether. But hey if any one see's a Speedway blue Taco With a TTORA Frount Plate and STicker on the Back driver side thats me. O yeah and dont forget the CA plate in the back HEHE not very many of them out here.

I would love to come. All I need to do is get the $$ for the lift and the rockers. One More thing. I need to find a good trail to a nice place to take photos of the mountains in the spring. I work for the company that owns 99.5 The Mountain and I have to get some nice shot for a site that i am developing. Any ideas of where I can go and have some fun at the same time. :xdevil:

Sorry if I am high jacking the forum. :cool:

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Guess it wont feel too foreign when i come out next month if everyone is from san diego...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Guess it wont feel too foreign when i come out next month if everyone is from san diego...
After being here a week, I've met a ton of folks from San Diego. They see my Toyota of Escondido license plate frame, or my TTORA So Cal sticker and just walk up to me to say hi. We all feel the same way... San Diego is awesome, but way too expensive. I've only been here a little bit, but I'm loving it so far. I just put in an Amazon order for the two Charles Wells Colorado Trail books (I loved his SoCal one) so I am not a complete moron when talking about trails in here.

Also, I'm now a member at pulse, so if you need a third or forth option for racquetball just let me know. PM me for an email if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts