TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,659 Posts
Welcome.. now that you have been introduced to the main SoCal webwheelers.. including myself!! :p

See ya on the trails!!

You'll enjoy this website forum and the upcomming runs...

Scheck it out.. www.ttora-socal.com
 

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
Joined
·
2,996 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
Because that's where YOU need to go. Please do go away. no one likes you anymore Dennis. You suck.
If I left there would be no one for an repulsive, little, pipsqueak, munchkin such as you self to look up to and, left with out aspirations or hope for the future, you’d find yourself in a wretched downward spiral to despair and ruin. I am not without empathy, your position is most heartbreaking, but I must be direct and say that your lashing out at those whom you love most will do little to improve you plight.

Worry not, we’re here for you and I forgive you little one.

Come get your hug!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks for the welcoms guys! I think im already getting an idea of who to be afraid of :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,659 Posts
So are you sayn' all the socal peeps should be on the list...?? Because.. I for one.. have a doctors note.. do you have one??? Don't think so.... :p
 

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
Joined
·
2,996 Posts
Animal said:
So are you sayn' all the socal peeps should be on the list...?? Because.. I for one.. have a doctors note.. do you have one??? Don't think so.... :p
Oh no, you are the exception to the rule . . . you are the one guy he should meet, me, Dell, Chris, Mike, Mike, Mike, Dave, Juan, Kyle, . . . many more, all train wrecks waiting to happen for anyone. Not you though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,347 Posts
DennisDawg said:
Oh no, you are the exception to the rule . . . you are the one guy he should meet, me, Dell, Chris, Mike, Mike, Mike, Dave, Juan, Kyle, . . . many more, all train wrecks waiting to happen for anyone. Not you though!
Kiss ass! Are you trying to get him to like you?
 

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
Joined
·
2,996 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
Kiss ass! Are you trying to get him to like you?
No, no . . . remember "no one likes" me . . . so I have no reason to even try to be nice now!



Stop being all jealous of Erik.



He’s a nice guy.



People like you and I can only look at people like that, never be them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Tweeter said:
So...uh...we should get another Anza run together...soon!
I want in on some of that. After Christmas I will be ready fo w weekend trip out there if anyone is up for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Tweeter said:
So...uh...we should get another Anza run together...soon!
i wouldnt mind going to that. id be able to drag along a couple other tacomas/tundras and hopefully by then ill have a different truck :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,659 Posts
BigzTaco said:
i wouldnt mind going to that. id be able to drag along a couple other tacomas/tundras and hopefully by then ill have a different truck :D
Better not be a DROF!!! :mad: I can't even spell the work right now... he he.. But Anza is a place for all!! You can make it as hard or as easy at you want it to!!..

Dave will you have your 4x coversion done soon?!?! :rolleyes:

Lemme know when... I might be down for a day run!!
 

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
Joined
·
2,996 Posts
Animal said:
Fellas... fellas... Now theres no need to be jealous of me..!! envious maybe... Oh.. wait.. that was out loud wasn't it.. Ooops :eek:
Don't let it go to your head . . . you come up short in other areas . . . well, that is what Dell said anyway . . . I wouldn't know . . . don't want to know!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,659 Posts
ha ha.. you guys are too funny!!! Not lettn' it get to mah head... I don't even see myself as that type of person.. I am who I am... So far all that I have meet in the TTORA SoCal group... are great people!! Including you Dennis.. yer just full of info... and with Ruby n' yourself... makes the time even more enjoyable!!

So is there anyone actually going to JTree this New Years?? I won't be able to make this trip... Dam work... I need a little more time in to ask for time off...
 

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
Joined
·
2,996 Posts
Animal said:
you Dennis.. yer just full of info... and with Ruby n' yourself... makes the time even more enjoyable!!
We like you and Kelly as well!

Animal said:
So is there anyone actually going to JTree this New Years?? I won't be able to make this trip... Dam work... I need a little more time in to ask for time off...
Don't look like it, at least not for us. We get most the holiday time off. We might go to Palm Springs or ??? I dunno. Still thinking of the Truckhaven Challenge in January.
 
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
Top