TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am Nick, you can see me driving around the Northglenn, Thornton, and Westminster area. I have a 07 indigo ink tacoma access cab sport with TRD exhaust, bed extender, and a few interior goods. Most definitely would like to get into the trails around here! When you have a meet and greet again, sign me up! This is going to be fun!:D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Welcome Nick, you are close to several of us. Not sure when our next planned run is but it will be in the next 2 weeks. Do you have sliders?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
When you have a meet and greet again, sign me up! This is going to be fun!:D
I plan on having on up here in the northern area either this week or next week. Probably do it on a wednesday at either old chicago or rock bottom brewery. Be nice to meet some of the newer members.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would love to do the meet-n-greet. Out of town late this week - my buddy larc68 is gettin hitched - gotta go back and to the bachelor party and wedding thing. I will keep checking back to see when it gets scheduled.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome! I am down for next weekend (May 25-27) if you want to plan a meet, since I work this weekend. I will get pictures up asap! Negative on the sliders, still hunting for some though. I have not found anyone who makes bolt-on ones for the 05-07 access cabs. If there is anyone with info, please let me know!

·
Registered
898 Posts
welcome

hey there. we should do a meet and greet for sure. maybe it can be a big bbq. like a eat meat, meet and greet in the street. :xmoon:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Sweet I wont to come to. But have to ask wife first. To make sure she is not working.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.