TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys I'm bill I'm front Toronto. up here in Canada. I'm 21 i don't actually have a Toyota right now.. just the parents van trying to get into a heavy equipment apprenticeship but there definitely a yota on the wish list and I'm a huge tech nerd so Ive been reading as much of your forum as my Buddy's will attest to that with me blurting out random facts about Tacoma's all night long.. anyways i just wanted to say hi you may see me chiming in here and there but Ive been mostly trolling since i don't know anything really specific to Toyota's. and i hope one day to have a capable mild wheeler for the trails up by the cottage and generally thrashing.. Ive spotted some spots up north that look like good replacements for dune jumps over a few railway crossings ha ha. anyways thanks!

PS. wicked forum.

PSS. :welder: < best emotion ever!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Welcome!
look in the auto trader for a rig. There have been some good deals lately in Ont. under 10K,
Its hard wheeling the old mans van! ;) LOL.......
I think we'll see you on the trails soon.
Again welcome! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i allready took out the inner passanger side wheel well liner&mudflap, i told my dad he must have done it driving in the dirt road at the cottage i did it driving up a big curb to park close to the skate park so we could use the sterio.

yeah ive been keeping my eye on ther auto(truck) trader, and craigslist.
what do you drive where are you from?

·
Registered
969 Posts
04 d cab / kitchener

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts