TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys! Just bought an 04 Tacoma prerunner ext cab. Well, its probably not the best truck on the board but man I love it! Its got 40k on the clock and is black sand pearl. I bought this truck to drive everyday so I could garage my 98 Camaro SS that just hit 79k miles. I've always wanted an S-10 4x4 but the Tacoma blew me away. I love it :)

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Also remember to check out the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been asked and answered in the past. Now post a pic of your ride!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
For real, we gotta see pics if this is the best truck on the board.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Whats up guys! Just bought an 04 Tacoma prerunner ext cab. Well, its probably not the best truck on the board but man I love it! Its got 40k on the clock and is black sand pearl. I bought this truck to drive everyday so I could garage my 98 Camaro SS that just hit 79k miles. I've always wanted an S-10 4x4 but the Tacoma blew me away. I love it :)
well, i'm glad you didn't buy that s-10 p.o.s.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
T-JOE!!!!

Can we watch a movie on your forehead?

·
Registered
55 Posts
haha best on the board, pretty ballzy from a newb with a prerunner.... Nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! :) I'll get some pics soon. We've had nothing but rain the past few days. Of course my truck isnt the best on here :rolleyes: Just a little humor. But I love it. I didnt really want a 4 wheel drive, I have an 84 Bronco II 4x4 if I ever want to get in the mud. Its fun.......when its running :mad:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, I'm a newbie too, and i like my truck probably just as much as you do, but wow, you're a cocky one.
I'd calm down, i mean, it's only 2wd. And regardless of whether or not you have a Bronco, it's still not a toyota 4WD.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, lets try this again.

1. I didnt want a 4x4 Tacoma. If I had, I would have bought one. I spent 17k on the truck and could have easily bought the 4 wheel drive extra cab next to it. I was looking for a daily driver to keep the miles off my Camaro SS.

2. My truck being the "best on the board" Geez, cant a guy get excited about buying a new truck? Is my truck the best on here? Not even close. Am I excited about owning one....yep. (even though its not 4 wheel drive)

3. Once again for the anal retentive and guys on here without any humor...My truck is not the best. I have the worst truck on here and probably should unregister and go out and burn my truck, then piss on it.

Geez people, lighten up. :banghead:

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Ok, lets try this again.

1. I didnt want a 4x4 Tacoma. If I had, I would have bought one. I spent 17k on the truck and could have easily bought the 4 wheel drive extra cab next to it. I was looking for a daily driver to keep the miles off my Camaro SS.

2. My truck being the "best on the board" Geez, cant a guy get excited about buying a new truck? Is my truck the best on here? Not even close. Am I excited about owning one....yep. (even though its not 4 wheel drive)

3. Once again for the anal retentive and guys on here without any humor...My truck is not the best. I have the worst truck on here and probably should unregister and go out and burn my truck, then piss on it.

Geez people, lighten up. :banghead:

Bah, who cares what they say. They are retarded thinking a 2wd truck can't be "badass".

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts