TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome!

Where are you located?

In my experience, most of us try to hit 2 - 4 "events" a year. Depending on where you are located, some folks go out with others and hit trails and such in their neck of the woods. If we go to hit just regular trails or spend a day at Superlift, most of the time it will be posted on the boards so check back often.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Welcome Jason!

In our area, we "try" and "want" to go once a month or so, usually to Superlift, Ross Foundation in Bismarck, or even just out to the Powerlines off of Chenal.

Check back on the board often, and I'm sure there will be someone going wheeling. We try to announce it so others can join if available.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
yea i'm with Josh we TRY to do something once a month ,

:welcome: to Arkansas

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I just looked at the google map of places for the first time today and this is the first I had heard of the Chenal Powerlines. What's the deal with that, I'd like to check it out. I could be ready in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
really? i went by those to check them out and they were locked up... do we have priveleges/know the owner?
Where did you attempt to enter them at? From Gordon Rd or actually on Chenal down by Wal-Mart?

Map Linky

When you turn on Gordon Rd, there's a "No Trespassing" sign, but it's for the land immediately to the right. You have to head down Gordon a ways.

The last time I went out there, the new KATV tower was just breaking ground, and things were looking kinda iffy, but I saw no signs, paint, or any signs of "keep out".

I was wondering the same thing. I just looked at the google map of places for the first time today and this is the first I had heard of the Chenal Powerlines. What's the deal with that, I'd like to check it out. I could be ready in a couple of weeks.
It's really not much, just a right-of-way with a few good ruts, and some hills here and there. Not a bad place to play for an hour or 2 in middle of LR. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's really not much, just a right-of-way with a few good ruts, and some hills here and there. Not a bad place to play for an hour or 2 in middle of LR. :)
That's all I can handle right now. I'm quite a ways from anything more. But I'm always game if someone's got a winch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts