TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i just recently picked up an 02 sr5 Lunar, Reg cab i love it wish i had gotten a v6 x-cab but the price was right any ways looking forward to learning more and begin the slow process of building this little taco up

·
Registered
662 Posts
lunarsr5 said:
hi guys i just recently picked up an 02 sr5 Lunar, Reg cab i love it wish i had gotten a v6 x-cab but the price was right any ways looking forward to learning more and begin the slow process of building this little taco up
Welcome...Could you explain this "slow process" thing, it is a little unclear. :D

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
welcome

lunarsr5 said:
welcome! glad you're here, just don't ask stupid questions, like what TTORA stands for, ;) ! Peace, Wes

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
wslytoy said:
welcome! glad you're here, just don't ask stupid questions, like what TTORA stands for, ;) ! Peace, Wes

Silly boy everyone knows it stands for
Toyota Territory Offroaders Assocation

·
Registered
42 Posts
:xcrazy: Welcome!...But don't you mean slow "expensive" process of building your taco?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts