TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Robert and I just wanted to introduce myself. I have had the passion for wheeling for most of my life and wasent till now that I was able to get my own rig. Right now it is a stock 85 4runner with a solid front axle but it came with a bunch of goodies and one not so good engine (like a big hole in the side of the block) but its ok I've got another 22re that im going to build from the ground up, just got to wait for the $$$. But I am looking foward to the build and meeting everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Lol i pitty anyone that has to say that haha ne way i make great wings and tak whiskey as trades so when ever ya feel like hangin out or if u need a hand let us know i have half a garage and a partially complete tool set!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let me tell you it will be nice to talk to people who share my intrest. When I talk to my wife about any of this all I get is a deer in the headlight look. I might take you up on your offer because I love some good hot wings. Let me know what you want me to bring and we will just have some fun. Its good to meet you all, and we will have to get together some time.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Beer is good trade for wings since you need something lighter than whiskey to wash em down with! Haha ill let ya know next time i cook up a batch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts