TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll,

Glad to be a part of the club. I have seen a lot of newer trucks on here than mine, while I would love to have a new one, I still love mine. Its used more more for a commuter to college now then much else. I graduate in a year, then I am moving back east to go to law school. Anyway, I have a body lift, old coil lift and Pro comp tires and wheels. Does anyone reading this have the Revtek lift, do you reccomend it?

See ya on the board....

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
Where are you located in Iowa?
I am in the Chicagoland area
my father is from Independance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Independance, never been there myself. I live west of Ames, which is north of Des Moines about a 1/2 hour. Talk to ya later.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Joys98 said:
Hey ya'll,

Glad to be a part of the club. I have seen a lot of newer trucks on here than mine, while I would love to have a new one, I still love mine. Its used more more for a commuter to college now then much else. I graduate in a year, then I am moving back east to go to law school. Anyway, I have a body lift, old coil lift and Pro comp tires and wheels. Does anyone reading this have the Revtek lift, do you reccomend it?

See ya on the board....
I'll be moving to Omaha area (Offutt AFB, NE) in about a month or so. I wish there was a TTORA club aready set up in the area.

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
where are you located presently?
We can hook you up with some other IA members that live in DesMoines!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
98 Taco said:
where are you located presently?
We can hook you up with some other IA members that live in DesMoines!!!
Think I may have talked to him before. Sent him a PM regarding the few Iowa TTORA members.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome! I would recommend the cornfedsuspensions.com spacer lift over the Revtec, or better yet get OME coil springs they ride better for the same price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts