TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey World,

First, let me say great site. Second let me come straight out and say I’m here to promote http://www.gettoyotaparts.com/. It is a site strictly for OEM parts for all Toyota brands.

Now I realize that this is an off-road forum but market research has stated that Toyota owners are fiercely loyal. What that means to me is that if you use a Tundra and Tacoma on the weekends a good portion of you use a Camry or Sienna during the daily grind. The site is only about a month old now and we have received several orders as well as plenty of praise/criticism. After looking thru this site I expect to receive both.

Let me copy and paste something somebody else smarter then me wrote for the introduction: www.gettoyotaparts.com is dedicated to providing you with new, genuine Toyota parts and accessories at discount prices. We ship parts nationwide, sell at wholesale and offer nationwide warranty protection. We supply new OEM parts for the all Toyota models. OEM Toyota parts and accessories are the only parts designed and engineered exclusively for your vehicle. Genuine Toyota parts and accessories are created by the same corporate teams that developed your vehicle, so they are designed to fit, perform and wear exactly to your vehicle.
If you have any questions, our professional parts staff will be happy to assist you with all your Toyota needs.

REMEMBER, DRIVERS’S SIDE IS LEFT. PASSENGER SIDE IS RIGHT!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Congrats on your new site and best of luck with your business. I strongly encourage you to become a Forum Sponsor...

Consider advertising in 4WD Toyota Owner magazine, several other forum sponsors advertise there and it is a great mag to boot...

and part of your reasoning is true-I have got an '05 4x4 DC and my wife drives an '05 Camry (POS w/ no ground clearance)

if NEPA stands for northern eastern Pennsylvania: You have my condolenses :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
welcome to the site... i think you actually cant promote a site here unless you become a forum vendor.....

·
Registered
3,390 Posts

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
So now we can say - - - WELCOME TO TTORA! :)

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Well guess it is official, you are a forum sponsor...THANKS for supporting TTORA and welcome to the site. Hopefully you will get some business from us!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys for the welcome. I am indeed a sponsor. Over the next month or so I hope to get the Parts Manager to throw some sort of TTORA-only discount. My fingers will be crossed. Keep checking back!

Once again thanks...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts