TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I tried to put up an intro the other day and for some reason it is still not up here. Not sure what I did wrong, or if the mods are actually that far behind on approving new threads. Anyway I live in FoCo but also have a second home in Red Feather that I live in for the summers when I am not teaching. I drive a 2008 Tacoma DCLB and I love her. I have accounts with both TacomaWorld and Front Range 4x4 using the same username as here. I will post a pic on here, but if you want to see my whole build thread with some walkthroughs of cheap, easy mods, look for me on TW. Anyway, I hope to meet you all out on the trails here someday soon.

[/url][/IMG]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome. Ck out Pineapple Express food truck. He's at Odells Brewery Friday and Saturdays.

Cent frum my sell fone, so donte freek out about my spelling or grahmar.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys, and crusher for the compliment! I teach so I did make note of your grammar Zak808 ;) JK What times is this food truck at the brewery? Is it good food, or do you own the truck or something? Anyway, being a teacher means that I have lots of free time in the summer so I plan to make it to as many meets as I can. My cabin is 5 minutes from Deadman road and so I will be spending a lot of time exploring around up there too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's Hawaiian style food. My brother owns it and yes, he was born and raised on Maui. Honestly, I have not tried it yet. He just opened this past winter. You can "like" him on facebook to find out where he will be for the day. I think hes at Odell's on the weekend 2-7pm.

Cent frum my sell fone, so donte freek out about my spelling or grahmar.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow! I love Hawaiian food! Hula Pork and Chicken Long rice. I even liked Poi (I was the only one in my family who did.). I will definitely check it out! Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts