Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I'm Cannon, I just finished Nursing school and I needed transportation that is 100% reliable and affordable. I started my search with used because I figured I couldn't swing a new car payment with school loans. I haven't looked at the used cars in years and I found the prices to be ridiculous for what you got. So I started looking at lower end new and again was shocked, you don't get much for the payments. So then I looked at leasing BINGO something I want and can afford!!
I worked on Toyota's long before I owned one, my 1st was a 2000 Tacoma 4door, limited TRD, Black exterior with a Tan interior. My wife loved driving that truck. We literally drove that truck into the ground. It was the 1st in our area to have the frame replaced by the dealership, I traded it off 3 years ago when the PA rust started coming through the inside of the bed.
Well that brings us full circle. I joined TTORA today because we just purchased a 2021 Tacoma 4door, long bed, TRD Off Road, Cement exterior with a Dark interior. I'm hoping to find an off road club or 4wheel group in South Western Pennsylvania to enjoy the outdoor with my family.

Im looking forward to your input and checking out everyones upgrades.

Thanks in advance, Cannon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts