TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sorry I haven't found my way over sooner to post. I got out of the Jeep world and found my way over to Toyota's a little less than a year ago. Needless to say I have definetely seen the light. I've had it out wheelin quite a bit. Some of you may recognize my rig aka Wonton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysFr6SSUhWM&feature=player_embedded#at=26

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Andy, how's it going? Been wheelin' much lately. We're headed to Clayton next month :D

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hey Andy, how's it going? Been wheelin' much lately. We're headed to Clayton next month :D
Not yet. Wheeling is on hold for a few moths. Wife just gave birth to my son 2 weeks ago and that has kinda put me on hold for a few. I might be able to go out later this year. We will have to wait and see.
Who's goin to Clayton?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some of the guys from Gulf Coast Crawlers. JR in my old jeep, Aaron, Richard and a couple of our newer guys. I completely understand about the baby. Our little girl just turned 1.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome Robbie !!!!

Yall Rock it up out there, And take plenty of pics for us broke~down viewers stuck at home :D
Anyone here that wants to join us, your welcome to. I could always use another Toyota on my side next to all those Jeeps :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts