TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I just moved here from Colorado. I have a 2001 Tacoma that's slightly modified. I am in Sale Creek, a little bit North of Chattanooga. I was wondering if anyone is good with electrical problems. My gauge lights and horn haven't worked since I got the truck and I have no idea what's wrong with it besides that the previous owner jacked it all up. I would also like to meet some you if there's any meetings in my area. I don't really know anyone here. It'd be nice to meet some people to go wheeling with.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Welcome! There's several of us in Cleveland just up the road from you. There's been talk of a big get-together for food or something but it just never seems to happen. There's a big group of people up in Knoxville too, so East TN is decently populated with members from here.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Welcome!

Without laying hands on it, not much help with electrical issues, and even then only get mediocre results, haha.

Always up to help you try though. I'm up in Charleston, just north of the cleveland crowd.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. If there's anything posted for the Chattanooga area I'll try to make it. Oh, here's my Taco. It was a fun drive from Colorado.

Pearl Pass in CO

One where it's actually clean.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Nice truck:)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! It's still not finished but it's pretty damn close.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Finished?

Thats cute. :flipoff4:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome Shaun. Nice Toco! You need to try and make a trip up here to Windrock next time we go, you'll love it. Check the Georgia board also, there should be a few folks posting there that are in your area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts