TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. New to colorado springs about a week ago. I have a 2010 reg cab tacoma and need some maintenance done. Looking for someone to help me change out some fluids. I'm not supposed work on vehicles in my driveway so I'm looking for someone that has the time and knowledge to help. I'm willing to drive a ways if there isn't anyone nearby that can help. I'll gladly pay cash for someone to simply let me use their driveway/garage and tell me what i need to do. It would also be nice just to meet some locals and learn about local spots to wheel.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Hey everyone. New to colorado springs about a week ago. I have a 2010 reg cab tacoma and need some maintenance done. Looking for someone to help me change out some fluids. I'm not supposed work on vehicles in my driveway so I'm looking for someone that has the time and knowledge to help. I'm willing to drive a ways if there isn't anyone nearby that can help. I'll gladly pay cash for someone to simply let me use their driveway/garage and tell me what i need to do. It would also be nice just to meet some locals and learn about local spots to wheel.
Welcome, you're just in time for snow :D

I have shop space north in Black Forest and a few tools to do things, I'm basically available 8days a week so let me know when you'd like to do work. I can also get parts at a discount through CarQuest if needed.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
8 days a week huh wakkjob? Sounds like you have my job:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts