TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago Injen installed a prototype 'Powerflow' intake on my brother's FJ. I went out to visit him last weekend and got to see it and drive the truck with it. I drive stock FJ's all the time at work and did notice a small but noticeable power increase, as well as a much better(louder) sound coming from the engine bay. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures, though there is a picture posted on my 'Aftermarket intakes?' thread. My brother is very pleased with his intake, and I liked it a lot as well. In the past I've used Volant intakes on my friend trucks as well as my own, but this seems to be up to the same standard as those. No word on pricing yet as it has still not been released.

Here's the before and after dyno sheet they gave my brother:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He has no idea what that would mean and did not ask. From the looks of it I would think it would involve tuning, but I really have no idea. Next time I talk to him I'll try to get him to ask if they tuned it if he talks to them again. I believe they said they would contact him if they decide to develop an exhaust for the FJ, so he will probably be back there eventually.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
chevytrucker
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing