TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, name is Dan. I've been hanging around TTORA for years now, did a little wheeling with the New England chapter before they pretty much broke off. I'm a full time student in RI so I really haven't had time of money for wheeling the last couple of years (especially at $3.50) a gallon and school to pay for.

I've got a '98 Regular Cab Taco 4x4
Fabtech COs/Fox Racing shocks up about 2.5"
Shackles and Deaver 3-Leaf AAL out back up about 3"
TJM Front Bumper
Custom ATArmor Sliders and Rear Bumper

Unfortunately still turning 31X10.50 15 BFG AT's because of my stock 3.58's hoping to change those for some 4.10/4.30/4.56's before my 2000 mile trek out to Colorado.

Anyways, looks like I may be in CO for most of next summer for school, figured I'd introduce myself and hopefully get some west coast wheeling in while I'm out there.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey Dan! Welcome. Yeah it's always tough when a state chapter or region goes under but CoTTORA stays strong!

Where will you be going to school?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I'm a Computer Systems Major at Roger Williams University in R.I.. I'll hopefully have an internship in Boulder (looks good, but not counting on it until I get a definite answer) and probably taking a class or two at U.C. Boulder while I'm out there.

Haven't made it over to the trips thread yet, there must be some pics up from your usual trails I assume. Anything I'll be able to run open-open on 31's?

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome! If you have any questions about the Republic of Boulder, let us know. After 16 years there, I ran away screaming about 10 years ago, but I can tell you why I still like to go back :) The campus is great and the town has a lot to offer. Look forward to seeing you on the trail!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Welcome! If you have any questions about the Republic of Boulder, let us know. After 16 years there, I ran away screaming about 10 years ago, but I can tell you why I still like to go back :) The campus is great and the town has a lot to offer. Look forward to seeing you on the trail!
That's one of the reasons I like living in Longmont. Can go into boulder and see the freak show any time you want, but don't have to live in it ...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey I resemble that remark! I was born there.... Oh wait!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts