TTORA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like title says. I hava a new (unused) K&N FIPK Generation II, for sale. Part #57-9015-1 for '99-04 Tacomas, and '99-01 4Runners (according to the parts check list). For further details go to http://www.knfilterchargers.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=57-9015-1

I'm asking $150 shipped, from KS. Please PM me or email me [email protected] for pictures (even though they're pictures of the items still wrapped), or any other questions.

PS, I had the same kit on my '01 ext 4x4 for 50K with no problems (traded in on a dbl cab). I now have the deckplate mod with a K&N drop in and intake mods on my dbl cab, and since I haven't installed the K&N FIPK, I figured someone else might want it. And yes, I paid more, but we won't talk about that.

· Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, eventhough it's still early and everyone is probably out enjoying the weather (I'm stuck at work). These kits retail for around $230 plus shipping. So here's a good deal for those of you that got a tax refund.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.