TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well vinnie came over and helped me get the rest of the stuff on. i have 1" of rake in the back.... and coincedentally i had to use some daystar 1" shackles because i couldn't get the bolts out of the stock ones. but the springs came out awesome. if anyone else is considering doing the leaf pack rebuild let me know.... i have my old stock set sitting around still. and i have some tips and pointers on how to make it look all pretty

Attachments

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
so how does it compare to your previous setup? Similar amount of lift? More flex? Can't wait to check it out dude, good job.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mmmmm no more bone jarring lol

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ummm well the way i did the leaf's in the back i figure about 3 inches without the shackle of lift over stock..... the front well.... thats self explanitory. i think i can crank them up more as i still have about 3.5-4 inches of downtravel and they ride like a dream. a definite improvement over the 882's though. in the back its hard to say. i will probably need to do 14" travel shocks though in the / \ pattern though. the ones i have in there now probably wont last forever wheeling

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
No more bone jarring! Shaweet. When we gonna test it out??? :D

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol when i get the tanks on.... prolly not till spring. ive had more than enough snow bashing for a while. im kinda liking 2wd again

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was dark fuckstick..... i could have set the shutter speed lower but i wasn't that concerned about it.... it was cold out lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts