1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I'd keep the stock headlight's themselves, for bulbs, i'm running Phillips Vision Plus's right now and am incredibly happy, check out these reviews,
http://ttora-ne.com/newsite/main.htm
under Headlight Bulb Info (good stuff, save $$$) on the front page. They give some good info.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool. Is there somewhere I can get them in the US? What about the PIA's?I dont care about the blue tint crap, I want a pure white light and better vision ont he road.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
hey mike... i use sylvania stars from walmart. bright as hell and only 40 bucks. i used to have the cool blue's and those are only 20 bucks. not a noticable difference in brightness so ill prob go back to the blue's.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Blacksheep said:
Do they ship to the US, and are the legal as well? 20 bucks is good, but in US dollars waht does it come out to be?
Yeah they ship to the US. The price for the vision plus bulbs in dollars in 23.50 including shipping...

currency converter = http://www.xe.com/ucc/

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I purchased these 2yrs. ago and they have work great. I also changed the bulbs but this has made a big diffrence in look and performance.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yotaman16 said:
can u get these bulbs for a 96 seeing its the hole assembaly not just a bulb???
you should go ahead and get a sealed beam conversion to where you just have to replace bulbs(h4/9003) instead of having to take the grille off every time a light goes out.

plus it will open up your options to which type of bulb you can get and use.

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
I don't know how old/new your truck is, but the headlight lens will look like new again if you hit it with a good cleaner wax... polish the crap outta it :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I agree with everyone that is satisfied w/ Sylvannias silver star bulbs. These are the best headlight bulbs Ive ever purchased. Way brighter and clearer than yellowish stock lighting. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts