TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some Lightforce lights through Wil at Sierra Expeditions. Great customer service and since he lives 1/2 mile from me didn't charge me shipping and I picked it up from his house.

I also bought some yellow filters to help in dusty conditions. The smaller light have a wide angle filter on them and the bigger lights have a spot filter.

Pics

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
TimF said:
Nope, it was time to upgrade. Meaning the duct tape finally lost it's adhesion and the old lights where coming off!
LOL.............Should have used Gorrila Tape!! ;)

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally! every time I have seen his truck it was when I was in the Camry or Chevy, never in my truck.

Hell there are 3 ttora members within a mile from each other, Me, Wil, and Carlos.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I would have bought some real tires.....

TimF said:
I bought some Lightforce lights through Wil at Sierra Expeditions. Great customer service and since he lives 1/2 mile from me didn't charge me shipping and I picked it up from his house.

I also bought some yellow filters to help in dusty conditions. The smaller light have a wide angle filter on them and the bigger lights have a spot filter.

Pics

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
There is nothing wrong with having street tires. I hear they do awesome off-road.

awesomely terrible!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
yea I shouldn't bust his ass - it's not like he wheels.

Crash said:
There is nothing wrong with having street tires. I hear they do awesome off-road.

awesomely terrible!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
TimF said:

Pics

They Look Great!

Heatstroke said:
Haha, so you guys finally met. I got a winch from him.
You got your winch installed yet?

TimF said:
Hell there are 3 ttora members within a mile from each other, Me, Wil, and Carlos.
Sooner or later I'll get my truck back from Houston and can actually go out and wheel with you all... just the waiting game at this point!

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
flyingwil said:
You got your winch installed yet?

Sooner or later I'll get my truck back from Houston and can actually go out and wheel with you all... just the waiting game at this point!

The winch is not on yet. There have been too many other things to finish up first. I'm hoping to put it on before AzRocks, but may not have the time. Thanks again for a great deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts