TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I dont think I have ever introduced myself in the CO chapter. My name is Luke. My fiancee, Kristina and I have a 99 taco 3.4 manual. we put on 3" all pro expedition rears, all pro c/os in the front, 33" general at2s and coming soon total chaos ucas.
We do light wheeling around durango and silverton. and also get out to moab and other parts of utah pretty often. if anyone would like to do some mild wheeling/camping let me know!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi.

My wife and I want to make it out to Ouray this summer and hit the trails around there, we visited there last April and loved it, but it was still too snowy to do anything.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Got any pics?
Ill try to get a few loaded up today.

Hi.

My wife and I want to make it out to Ouray this summer and hit the trails around there, we visited there last April and loved it, but it was still too snowy to do anything.
Yea Ouray is amazing! Probably one of the most beautiful places in CO. April is definitely a little early, even June is early.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Only pictures I have at the moment.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
nice truck, i used to have one like it before i stopped wheeling :D lol

welcome to the club

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, it is my fiance's truck :D But it will be mine once we buy her a subaru

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi lak.. dident know you had a toy hah
Yea, Im actually trying to sell my K5. The toy will be all mine once we buy my fiancee a subaru. Hopefully that will happen in like December or January.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yep sliders are a must. my list looks something like this: offroad lights, sliders, front bumper, rear bumper, 4.88s, detroit in rear, not sure on front locker yet. Preferably something selectable.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Looks nice. x2 on the sliders. Armor is the best mod you can make on these trucks, in my opinion. They are soft and squishy without it.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Radnom question; are those factory wheels? They remind me of Mitsubishi wheels for some reason...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Radnom question; are those factory wheels? They remind me of Mitsubishi wheels for some reason...
haha you are correct sir, they are off of a montero sport. i thought they would look stupid but i kind of like them. not sure what backspacing is though. the tires rub the frame a little at full turn.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts