TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 02 Tacoma, X-tra cab, 5 spd, TRD in November with 140k on it. Just working on getting it set up for weekend expeditions around CO! Just finished installing an OME suspension.

Hopefully this picture works!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Welcome! Looks good so far, any future plans?

Buena Vista, eh? Everyone is going to want to camp in your yard for trail runs... :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Looks good so far, any future plans?

Buena Vista, eh? Everyone is going to want to camp in your yard for trail runs... :cool:
I have lots of plans, just need to get that winning lottery ticket to complete them all in a timely manner!:)
This is the list I hope to have completed by summer time:
Complete set of skids from Skid Row or Budbuilt
Winch
Fix rear e-locker that is currently not working
Fabricate some sliders with the help of a friend :welder:
Front locker (this might have to wait until next year though. I might want to run a larger tire next year and regear to 4.88's)
Wheel the hell out of it :D

Does any one know of a good local place (i.e. CO) to buy some skid plates? I would like to get a complete set of bolt on skids.

I will have to pay attention to when there are TTORA runs down in this part of CO!

·
Registered
772 Posts
welcome.

i worked the river for the past 5 summers in BV. hoping to be back again this summer, even if just working on weekends.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which rafting outfit did you work with Toyota700?
I am glad I was able to move to such a beautiful place! It is nice to have all the great mountain biking, camping, fishing, offroading, ATVing, etc within a few minutes from my place!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts