·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my name is brain i have a 1996 4runner and im lookin forward to takeover

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Howdy and Welcome. Lived in Farmington for a couple yrs before joining Navy in 83

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome To TTORA From another NM Member!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!!

Remember to use the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your questions have been answered in the past! Now post up a pic of your truck!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
next time im out there with alex ill tell him im ready to man up.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
WOO HOO!! Another NM member to come to CO to wheel. Yeah baby!

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it might not be the most extreme thing out there but im happy with it and ive never seen a soccer mom truck go up stupid things like ive taken the yoda up

·
Registered
92 Posts
it might not be the most extreme thing out there but im happy with it and ive never seen a soccer mom truck go up stupid things like ive taken the yoda up
I guess it's hard to detect sarcasm on the web, check out my sig.

Here's a pic of my soccer mom 4Runner :D

This is from the last NM TTORA weekend in Farmington. Too bad I broke my rear diff before I got to wheel with you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya im so used to defending my runner everybody i wheel with underestimates it so i guess its a habit... but my mom has one though so its not that far off to call them soccer mom trucks. im lookin forward to wheelin with you next time you make it down. i know MOST of the trails in the area and i know the ones the runners will make it up easier than the tacos so lets go raise hell... as soon as i get my junk up and runnin again that is.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Look at all these NM folks! Feel like I'm home again. I'm from Albuquerque, now near Denver.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Look at all these NM folks! Feel like I'm home again. I'm from Albuquerque, now near Denver.
Good to hear ppl talkin about NM. Was born in Albuquerque, that's the only reason i know how to spell it. I'm in Az now and lovin it. The Ttora out here is crazy. Oh yeah! Welcome to Ttora, you'll have a good time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts