TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ttora, my names Scott and I picked up a "new" to me tacoma. Not my first tacoma but my first 4x4. It's a 98 ext cab with the 2.7. Trucks got some work done on it but I have a few ideas for it to really make it my own. :D

I'm in the market for a new locker as the locker that came with the truck is shredded. I originally thought an arb sounded good but after getting screwed on my taxes and potentially taking on a new project truck I am pretty sure I'll go with a Detroit. Not to mention the have a 50 dollar mail in rebate on them.

Hope that I can make it on a few trips with you guys. Let's wheel!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Welcome.

Post up some pictures of rig and your plans. Keep an eye out for runs as they come up. There is a list of runs for the summer posted, Phill is putting the final touches on it.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,211 Posts
Welcome! Keep posted for the runs planned for this year. Anything else done to the truck?

If it helps,I do gear installs on the side. If you bring the third member,I can save you a lot!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Hey ttora, my names Scott and I picked up a "new" to me tacoma. Not my first tacoma but my first 4x4. It's a 98 ext cab with the 2.7. Trucks got some work done on it but I have a few ideas for it to really make it my own. :D

I'm in the market for a new locker as the locker that came with the truck is shredded. I originally thought an arb sounded good but after getting screwed on my taxes and potentially taking on a new project truck I am pretty sure I'll go with a Detroit. Not to mention the have a 50 dollar mail in rebate on them.

Hope that I can make it on a few trips with you guys. Let's wheel!
Welcome, I'm in the east bay as well. Hope to see you on some trails!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome.

Post up some pictures of rig and your plans. Keep an eye out for runs as they come up. There is a list of runs for the summer posted, Phill is putting the final touches on it.
Looking to weld up an all pro pack rack this summer. Some bushwhacker flares and whatever else funds will allow

Welcome! Keep posted for the runs planned for this year. Anything else done to the truck?

If it helps,I do gear installs on the side. If you bring the third member,I can save you a lot!
The truck has custom front a rear bumpers, demello sliders. 4.56's, ome 881 with bilstien 5100's in the front. Ome dakars and bilstien 5150's. That would be great if you could do the locker for me! I'll shoot you a pm

Welcome, I'm in the east bay as well. Hope to see you on some trails!
The few that we have around here haha. Just let me know if you want to do some low key wheeling around here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts