TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've been searching the theards for a couple weeks now and thought I'd post finally. Lots of good info on here. Planning on lifting my 06 taco next week.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome,
I just saw a red new body style taco on i-64 east near the norfolk airport.
Had a huge TTORA decal on the windshield. There are a few of us around here

Sam

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
what lift you want to run?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought a 3" Skyjacker lift. I wanna run 285/75r16's but I cant make up my mind about A/T's or M/T's. There is not alot of places to get muddy around Va Beach so A/T's are probally good, but I like the look of M/T's. I took my taco on to the beach and got it stuck on a big ass dune, I just needed more clearence though, plus rugged trail tires suck! Any Suggestions?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I bought a 3" Skyjacker lift. I wanna run 285/75r16's but I cant make up my mind about A/T's or M/T's. There is not alot of places to get muddy around Va Beach so A/T's are probally good, but I like the look of M/T's. I took my taco on to the beach and got it stuck on a big ass dune, I just needed more clearence though, plus rugged trail tires suck! Any Suggestions?
M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T M/T

:D The goodgear MTR and the BFG M/T are always safe choices

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From what I've read on some of the theards the BFG M/T's are hard to keep in balance? I'm leaning towards Swamper SSR's, i like the look and have read good things about them.:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts