TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody. i am new to the forum and i am in el paso tx and i am riding on a 99 tacoma prerunner 2.7 TRD off road 2wd. I go to western tech for the automotive tuner program so if anyone is looking to get some work or tuning done on your ride let me know and ill give you some more info. id like to see if there is anyone in town on the forum that is still an active member. :welder:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No mods yet besides the radio haha but my friend and i are fabricating a tube front bumper and i am currently making measurements to see if i can make this idea of a spare tire holder/ tailgate/ fold out bed extender idea which im not sure if it will be possible but it wont hurt to try haha. i am also looking at shock absorbers so far the pro comp es3000 are top on my list. im also saving to get some falken rocky mountain ats tires with some wheels. i am also trying out some performance upgrades to my engine since i have the 2.7. i wanna get my taco ready for next years dust ball rally. the guys running that have some serious rides. i dont go wheeling alot but i just got into this whole thing really and dont know many people into it yet either but i gotta start somewhere i guess haha

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Welcome to TxTTORA. Search on the national forum for rear tire carrier fabrication. Lots of folks have come up with cool designs!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so here is my attempt to revive this thread. i say we gather a few of our taco or toy owning friends and have a meet somewhere in el paso so that we can promote the forum and get a more active group going in el paso.... anyone down??

·
Registered
146 Posts
i got a buddy finishing a 3.4 swap in his truck. he should have it done this coming weekend or the following and we were gonna go try it out anyway so if anybody else from ELP wants to go i guess we can make a run out of it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im down. i know some people that might be interested. ill just hit them up and see when they would be down. maybe get some people not in the forum and get them to hang or at least share some ideas or input or something. at least get something rolling would be good. lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
ok sounds good. I'll post up on here if not wed for sure thurs to let you know if my buddy's truck will be ready this weekend or next

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sounds good. in the mean while ill try and get something shaking with some people i know. have you gotten any stickers from the estore? if so, how long did it take to get to you? im thinking about getting a few and handing them out or something. maybe even asking someone on here if i can get them for a lower price if i get like a box of them lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah last i heard from a guy on here he was reissuing the old texas ones and was taking orders for them but i think it ended a while ago cuz there was only a limited amount. im thinking either or. either the txttora or the regular ttora ones would be awesome.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that would be pretty sweet. i can see it now *****wavy lines wiggling accross my face as i look at at the sky pensively and smile while chimes ring******* lol

Im down. has there been one before?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
that would be pretty sweet. i can see it now *****wavy lines wiggling accross my face as i look at at the sky pensively and smile while chimes ring******* lol

Im down. has there been one before?
Never been. I'd like to though.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cool cool. well yall. so far i got two guys down to go on a trail. still checkin around for some more people. having trouble making a paypal account to get some stickers going but thats no big deal

1 - 20 of 23 Posts