TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Longtime online reader I finally figured its time to post something! I just moved with the company I was working with in Burbank aka (Hell) out to Phoenix aka (Heaven). I had lived in Prescott for 5 years and needed to get back to the open spaces of AZ. I have been reading on the forum for almost 2 years and its about time I put my 2cents in. This is my second Tacoma to own and I don’t plan on ever owning anything else!

The Rig
1999 Tacoma 4x4 TRD 3.4 V6
Trailmaster 6" <---------P.O.S it was already installed on the truck
Grey wire mod
Deckplate mod <---best idea ever!
Plans on a SAS sometime this summer, if I can ever get John P. to help me out with the welding!

I look forward to working with all of you on new crazy ideas! Chase

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
good to see you have your plans all mapped out!

The trailmaster lift given you any issues yet?

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome, We moved here to Phoenix area from Thousand Oaks, CA about 2 years ago. Good move. Where in Phoenix? I'm in east Mesa.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Welcome to TTORA and Phoenix, If your on the west side of town let me know if I can help out with that SAS or any other fab mods....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am just south of the airport off of 24th street in the newer area I guess I would call it "south phoenix" thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea the trailmaster has a few little problems right now, sometime i need to do the Gabriel inversion because both struts are blown and other than that it just has the normal creeks an moans that most IFS lifts have. Have you done that inversion yet?

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
I am just south of the airport off of 24th street in the newer area I guess I would call it "south phoenix" thanks for the welcome
Well the offer still stands if ya need any help. My junk should be done soon and ready to go exploring. Check out the AZ chapter for local info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts