TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Checking in as a new member. Just moved to SoCal from Hawaii. Figure this might be a good place to meet & greet fellow Toyota wheelers! Hopefully get to meet and wheel with you guys soon. Aloha, Chris 馃

Registered
Checking in as a new member. Just moved to SoCal from Hawaii. Figure this might be a good place to meet & greet fellow Toyota wheelers! Hopefully get to meet and wheel with you guys soon. Aloha, Chris 馃
Hey welcome to Cali brudda,

Some Santa Clarita off-roaders and I are doing a run in Santa Clarita (Rowher Flats OHV, Rowher Trail which is a single black diamond trail), on Sat Aug 31st. Meeting at 9 - 930 AM at the Staging Area One in Rowher Flats (inside the park near the practice area and restrooms-- not where the Sierra Highway ends), if you are interested.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks bra! Did some research on Rowher flats and it鈥檚 actually not to far from where I live. I鈥檓 located in Lancaster. Might be able to make it this Saturday. Just was wondering if my truck is capable. I鈥檓 not familiar with the whole black diamond trail rating haha. My truck is just on 31鈥 tires but I do have armor/skids and a winch.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bra! Did some research on Rowher flats and it鈥檚 actually not to far from where I live. I鈥檓 located in Lancaster. Might be able to make it this Saturday. Just was wondering if my truck is capable. I鈥檓 not familiar with the whole black diamond trail rating haha. My truck is just on 31鈥 tires but I do have armor/skids and a winch.
Edit: forgot to mention I鈥檓 open diffs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts