TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. New t4r owner here in Frederick colorado. Looking forward to learning about building my 4runner and making some friends in the process.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome! I'm right up the street in Firestone.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hi there, welcome!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all!
Plans for my build so far will be a linked sas with coil overs, most likely rock jock 60, diamond etc. I would like to do a triangulated 4:link in the rear as well. Target tire size will be 37-40.
New to the toyota aftermarket so I still have a lot of research to do.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will certainly do what I can for documentation. Definitely not going to be an overnight build for sure. It took me 4 years to build my jeep before I sold it. Going to be a fun build for sure. I plan on fabbing a lot more myself this go around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to Yotas, 4x4's and Nothern CO.

Hey there. I'm new to this too. I'd like to meet some locals in the Loveland, Ft. Collins, Longmont area and go wheeling sometime.

Send me a PM if interested.

Also anyone know of any trails around here that are open for winter?

Thanks,

-BC

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Left hand is always open. Just west of longmont. First place I wheeled my jeep before I built it. Can do most everything there with a stock/mild 4x4.
Im down to go. Just need to get my running boards off. We'll get together sometime.

·
20,355 Posts
7 mile is usually kept open through memorial day and then closed for about a month afterward to let it dry out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts