TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI here: not sure how good it is yet:

There is a place on South 441 in between Ocala and Belleview called "The Park", it is located right near Santos MT Bike trails. Anyway, the "Park" is a skateboard park-deal but the owner has property just behind the skate bowls and is going to have bogging on Sat and Sundays, 8am to dark.

It is not well known yet I am sure. it is like 15 bucks a truck, no ATVs, 12 bucks for spectators. I am going to try and at least check it out this afternoon.

I think it is more of a drainage retention area / pre-development area...def not a trail ride...I dont think they have a recovery tractor or anything, etc...basically :confused: I cant vouch for it yet.

I will update this if I am able to check it out better.

Later

·
Registered
148 Posts
if yall want mudd and want it free, i can take ya to Paines Praire just south of gainesville and there is nothing but hundreds of acres of mudd and water. lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ocala Pit

I didnt make it over to the place Sunday PM....our son turned 18 and we got him a used Taco and ditched the low rider he has been driving. I was hoping I would have heard from someone that did make it by now. As for Paynes Prairie...the "friends of paynes prairie" (enviro group) would love to see about 20 trucks out in the middle of the prairie chasing the wild horses...Definitely mud for boggers and TSLs so you can send big clods of swamp grass and muck into the air!!! :driving:

Back on topic...I will see if I can get more info, I know at least one deputy who worked the event

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
We drove by there on Saturday and there were a few rigs out there. It looks like a low spot someone cleared out of the woods and filled with some water. Nothing too exciting. I would go down there with Joe to watch him ruin something but I don't think I would bother with the drive.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
So when we going to A/B pits?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
usmcracing said:
So when we going to A/B pits?

Soon!!! I missed out on the BYB so I need to get the wheeling bug satisfied!

·
Registered
148 Posts
91toyota4x4 said:
We drove by there on Saturday and there were a few rigs out there. It looks like a low spot someone cleared out of the woods and filled with some water. Nothing too exciting. I would go down there with Joe to watch him ruin something but I don't think I would bother with the drive.
This is a diff part cause my friend owns a part of it and we hardly wheel it and its actually pretty good. i need to get a snorkel lol and he also has a mudd pit thing that is cool i guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts