TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
Went on a trail run (Eagle Rock/Saran Wrap) yesterday with Ike and a few others from here, figured I'd check it out. I'm in Co Springs and drive an 84 regular cab with some goodies; check the build on Marlin:
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=62610.0

>>Dan

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Whats up man...Welcome to the forum Im Russell_G over on marlin.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
It was nice to meet you! Had fun wheeling with you. I'm BlueTaco over on marlin.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live out in Black Forest for now; that's where I wrench/weld/break stuff but will be moving into town after the 1st of August-ish. Around the Dublin/Union area and there's a rig up the street from Rock Junkies so I won't be far from another wheeler! His is (was) a 3rd gen 4Runner but it's all caged and tubed and super sexxy. I think all it has for sheetmetal is the hood and cowl panel... everything else is gone. It's sick to say the least.

>>Dan

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also if anyone can get ahold of the kid who smoked his clutch (black 4Runner) I'd be willing to help replace it in my shop; unless he already did it.

>>Dan

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Also if anyone can get ahold of the kid who smoked his clutch (black 4Runner) I'd be willing to help replace it in my shop; unless he already did it.

>>Dan
He's my friends (the girl) boyfriend. I'll forward them this thread for you. Thanks!

·
20,355 Posts
Welcome, nice meeting you on the trail. Thanks for showing us the back way into Saran Wrap. Hope to wheel with you again soon!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You betcha; Suz and I were so stoked to wheel with other Toys for once! We have been trying to get up and over Eagle Rock for a while now; dang snow kinda prevents that.
I'm itching for RUFs before the CO4Runner Jamboree at the end of this month; I think the left front side of my axle shifted back a little when I pegged a rock (or two).

And the current shackle angle sucks a lot of hairy donkey balls.
>>Dan

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
:D X2, good wheeling with you. We saw that black runner parked at a gas station in Divide the next day. ER and SR made for a fun day of wheeling. Wheeler Lake the next day kicked ass as well. Looking forward to getting out to some more trails later this week/weekend.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
:D X2, good wheeling with you. We saw that black runner parked at a gas station in Divide the next day. ER and SR made for a fun day of wheeling. Wheeler Lake the next day kicked ass as well. Looking forward to getting out to some more trails later this week/weekend.
Yep, we left the Runner there and came back next day with a flatbed to grab it.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It got towed to Divide... doesn't he live off of Powers or something :confused:
Still need a clutch too?

>>Dan

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let's see, over the last 5 months...