·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I'd go if we can get a group rate...

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'd wait until next month when they have those new sections built,

"Starting in June, the last week end of the month you will have an entirely new section open for your use called the Rollercoaster, plus an area which is also used for hare scrambles"

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
It's not worth it. The only way I'd go would be if they give us a group rate of no more then $15 each.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I'd wait until next month when they have those new sections built,

"Starting in June, the last week end of the month you will have an entirely new section open for your use called the Rollercoaster, plus an area which is also used for hare scrambles"
X2

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i ride there and they charge that amount...........the "rollercoaster" has some seriouse hills.......im going when they open the whole place just for trucks.....my opinion is to go ...pay what they want...make an assesment then try a group rate....this place has great bis. with motorcycles and was suprised about this..and should take advantage

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
i ride there and they charge that amount...........the "rollercoaster" has some seriouse hills.......im going when they open the whole place just for trucks.....my opinion is to go ...pay what they want...make an assesment then try a group rate....this place has great bis. with motorcycles and was suprised about this..and should take advantage

They charge $15 for dirt bikes but the fee for 4wds is $40.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
id be more likely to go if they charge what they charge everyone else or have a group rate... or let me bring my dirtbike and do it all for $30 lol

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'm going wait till the park gets the trails set up. Right now they are just hill climbs that a stock 4wd can do.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts