TTORA Forum banner

new or park http://www.hardrockmx.com/index.htm

6K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  itsmeagain5789 
#1 ·
#11 ·
i ride there and they charge that amount...........the "rollercoaster" has some seriouse hills.......im going when they open the whole place just for trucks.....my opinion is to go ...pay what they want...make an assesment then try a group rate....this place has great bis. with motorcycles and was suprised about this..and should take advantage

#22 ·
I called to get some group rates but the owner was not there. The person that I s/w said he hasn't done any type of group rates yet but then again they just opened the 4x4 section. I will have to agree that $30.00 per vehicle per day is a little steep. I would also like to wait until more trails are open, ect.

Besides...Citrus is only an hour away and its free!

#24 ·
i ride mx there a lot and far as what i can see that they have set up for wheelin i would wait a month and see all what they add. Dont get me wrong there are some super steep hills that are all rocky (at least on a dirtbike) but personally i kno of one hill that i dont think anyone could get up in their truck that is. but yeah i'd just wait.

#25 ·
anyone have any pics of this place? I know a friend of mine who goes there to ride his dirt bike, but that would be sweet if i could go there for dirt bikes, and for wheelin. Then I would make it a weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.