TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a little cell carnage at Jambo this past weekend. ATT wants to bend me over so I told them to stick it. Im switching to my wifes plan with Sprint. and coming out ahead.

Im not quite sure how many contacts if any will be able to be moved over between phones.

If I had your number, PM it to me again just to make sure I have it. Or wait until after Wednesday to text it to me. The new phone will be going by then.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
If it's android, they should be backed up to google. You sign in on your new phone and it will pull all your contacts. I don't know what those iPhone homos do when they lose their numbers. PM 4wheelin86. He's the resident phone/Sprint nerd.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can hear all the notifications. Screen is a goner. It is an android (Galaxy2S) so hopefully It wont be too much of a pain.

I still have the same number.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting rid of the Shitty sprint number. The coverage has been less than stellar. Work gave me a nice phone finally. I'm pretty sure I texted most everyone my other number. If I may have missed you just PM me and I will shoot the new number to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts