TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is it going to be a trail only rig or just a rainy day truck?
yes and yes, as soon as i find time between roofing my house and getting some rooms ready for a new arrival i plan on bobing and dovetailing the bed. and put some spring under chevy 63"s, with the new 14" shocks i have on it. but i dont see that happening anytime soon. and put a new timing belt on the tundra

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
congratulations on all your current addition and pending tax credits ;)

all very good news!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
time for that underground garage project i keep talkin about......ill bring a shovel so we can get started on making the connecting tunnel to your basement.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
hmmm, sounds sorta Hogan's heroish! ;) (wonder how many around here actually remembers that show)

Pam wants a house that has the garage detached or a barn because of all the fumes and dust that migrates into the house currently. but finding one with a tunnel back to the main house would be awesome.

·
4,068 Posts
Yeah do a search on realtor.com for mobster houses or old depot's for the underground railroad and let me know what pops up :rofl:

But that would be sweet...hmm

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
yea, but you are up there in age along with me! otherwise, I doubt you would know the show.

(I know I am infringing on jeep crashers territory with this trivia fact but...) Hogan's hero's was one of the first sitcoms in which the leading actor was caught being a sex addict!

Tigar Woods supposedly has nothing on ole Bob! but this is getting totally off topic

Jason, I really like the tundra! Good choice on the color as well.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
yea! I used to think the same way before I got old and cynical! Now I about ready to divy up sides and see how bad I lost at the game of life. LOL afterall the one who dies with the most toys wins right?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts