TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my uncle and I got some new rigs

One is an (Black) 88 frame with an 85 body that has a 22r and 5spd tranny bed is rusted beyond repair and the body is in ruff shape. The other is a 92 2wd 22re 5spd but the body is toast due to a roll.

Our plans are to use the 22r and tranny/t-case out of the black one for my f-toy with a propane set up. My uncles current plans are to take off the body of the 92 and put it on the 88 frame, to make it easier to swap over all the efi stuff. Then chop the 92 body down to just the fire wall and turn it into a truggy like rig. Pics coming as I get them.

But what I need to know is can I use the tranny off the 2wd for anything. Also I have a 5sp and t-case that came off a 93 V6 T-100 if I could use that? So anyone know if trannies and t-cases can interchange between any of these? Also anyone got any links to propane conversions or websites for parts for forklift stuff, cause I need a tank, liquid propane filter, and a electronic fuel lock-off solenoid?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,029 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your talking about marlins red 1st gen, it has a 2.7 in it but from what pirate stats then I wont be able to due to the V6 t-100 having the larger diameter pattern, If im reading it right

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah I thought it was common knowlage and all but whatever :doh:
speedemon55 said:
huh.. no shit...? ok
Did a little searching and may just pick up a cheap one or start tearing thes apart and see if the bolt up

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spacecwboy said:
i take it you still dont have your buggy?
If a pic appears later then it got here...If you see me on the news for killing some damn transporters the buggy made it but they did'nt :xsmash:

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
i got room here at the house for the runner if you need somewhere to keep it while you work on the buggy

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Broken wrench said:
Send the runner to my place, she will feel right at home.

Glad it all worked out for you!
Its not all good just yet, they still have an rear axle and fuel cell that left ohio in the buggy :mad: it looks like their straight up theifs :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts