TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
If you're going for the blacked out look, then why in the hell did you put the white letters out on your tires??? :confused:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Steelhead said:
If you're going for the blacked out look, then why in the hell did you put the white letters out on your tires??? :confused:
x2
and that chrome around the wheel wells needs to be rattle canned black as well. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
because those where the tires that came on the truck and i just put them on the new rims... and yes all the chrome is going to be taken care off and put to black

·
Registered
234 Posts
When you put new rims on the tires can be swapped white in or out??? Not trying to flame you just don't get it?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got the old wheels in boxes probably will sell

there 31s..

i really dont mind the visor but idk i might take it off..

ill get pics with the lights..

like drewcruikshank said looks good with the white lettering i didnt like it with the black

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Mall Security said:
lmfao those are boexes with the old rims not a tool box...bumper will be taken care of once i get out of schooll
Cool, cool, but I'd definitely put them in black boxes if your going to drive around with them in the back... wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
Mall Security
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing