TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had good luck with the last set I purchased from them so I decided what the hell they are cheap and I need new ones.

went with the "guard dog" Bead 2 Bead this time. It's a goodyear wrangler look alike and the Bead to Bead means it has a layer of rubber from the bead up the sidewall instead of stopping half way down like the others.

They are "retread" but at 60% less than new I like the value.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't think they were too bad at 650 shipped

·
Registered
279 Posts
Treadwight tires are pretty decent for the price. Ran them on my old 4Runner, and didn't have any issues with beating up on the trail.

It's nice that they do the bead to bead now. Don't have to worry about getting matching carcasses anymore.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I'm still worried about your right front tire; it has some nasty weathering in the sidewall and around the retreaded area.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
The sidewalls still scare me; that's all. I have a few spares at the shop for you too; no wheels though, Mr. 8-Lug. :D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still have mine on and they work great up here in Frisco and the snow. I don't like their balance though I can't get the one to balance for crap should have sent it back for out of round the first week but didn't. I have put about 25k on them too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
6 Participants
94ifs
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing