TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finnally got my Wet Okole seat covers today. Install was painless and they look GREAT. If someone wants to host the pics for me, let me know. :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'll host some pics if you want -- You could also just sign up for photobucket, imageshack... webshots (all free photo hosts)...

pick one!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Just curious. Is the instillation of a seat cover al that technical?> i thought you just slapped em on and tied em down...

Not being an ass - I am just wondering... :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Well my Hatchie Bottom seat covers was a pain in the ass the first time I put them on, because they are such a tight fit. Once the material stretches out some, they slip right on

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just curious. Is the instillation of a seat cover al that technicle?> i thought you just slapped em on and tied em down...

Not being an ass - I am just wondering... :D
I had to remove my seats and disassemble my center console to get a propper fit. Not "tecnicle" I guess, but as much as Im getting crap in my truck, Im glad I have something duable and easy to clean. Want to post pics so people can see how they fit if they are considering buy a set.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll host some pics if you want -- You could also just sign up for photobucket, imageshack... webshots (all free photo hosts)...

pick one!
Cool. PM me your e-mail and I'll send them to you.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
have fun in the summer with those things :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a set on my 2000 for 4.5 years and they were fine. :confused:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im gonna e-mail the pics to Hot Doggin and he will post them. :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Here ya go...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank You Hot Goggin!!! :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hope not. My last pair lasted 4 years. What happened to yours?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how did you get them to put the trd emblom on the seat
I told them I wanted it, and they said "ok". :) Its an option. I think it was like $20.00 or so.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It did for me, so I went on *#@^ and found a pair of cheapos for $29.00 & $7.00 S&H, they fit great and are wearing well at 14 months or so. Yeah they dont have the super cool look of the Wet Okoles or even the TRDs, but those cost almost !0 times more! And they match the interior color-
I do admit those covers are awsome, Just couldn`t afford `em. :eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts