TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well they are on Yotagrl's Truck. Neal did a great job. it was nice to meet him and see his work. Here are a couple pics with the sliders on and the Truck all clean.

Josh

·
Registered
553 Posts
pi said:
Are those bolt on or weld on? Either way they look great.

Take a look at the first picture and re-ask that question? just my .02! :D

·
Registered
672 Posts
HoT_DoGgIN said:
Take a look at the first picture and re-ask that question? just my .02! :D
Umm ok... the question still remains. Just cause there is a welder present doesn't mean shit.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Im sure they are weld on. You are the only one I have heard yet who wanted bolt on...although Neil said they tuned out great so I may consider that.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
bosco said:
Im sure they are weld on. You are the only one I have heard yet who wanted bolt on...although Neil said they tuned out great so I may consider that.

I know, I think at the time Mike was getting his sliders you was leaving himself a way to remove the sliders if you happen to sell his taco. I guess he didn't feel the same way with the rear bumper, :saw:

Looking good and I hope to see them in action soon. You need make it out to the "Boston" to break them in right.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yes, they are welded on. Again, thanks Neil, they are awesome!Let me know when the next run to Boston is. I think i have wore out Citrus and Richloam so some place new would be nice.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Very nice work Neil! One day!!!! (now you have two sets to do) :) .

In the first picture, who's the slacker (not working) in the camo shorts leaning up against the garage? :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
That would be the supervisor. Everyone knows to fear the wrath of the supervisor. Now, I know they're for protection but do they help you get in and out too?!?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Neil...I believe we discused this and came to the decision that retractable step would be so gay!! haha. There goes my tough truck look.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
2Tense said:
In the first picture, who's the slacker (not working) in the camo shorts leaning up against the garage? :D
I do believe that slacker would be Lee. lol

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
yotagrl22 said:
Neil...I believe we discused this and came to the decision that retractable step would be so gay!! haha. There goes my tough truck look.
It's purple!! How tough can it look? lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
Aww Ben, don't be mad cause I got Sliders and now my truck is cooler than yours...again. haha. Love ya bro!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Keep bugging me and I will go get a locker. Then we will see who's truck is cooler. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts