TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
728 Posts
pi said:
Are those bolt on or weld on? Either way they look great.

Take a look at the first picture and re-ask that question? just my .02! :D

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Im sure they are weld on. You are the only one I have heard yet who wanted bolt on...although Neil said they tuned out great so I may consider that.

· Registered
2,476 Posts
bosco said:
Im sure they are weld on. You are the only one I have heard yet who wanted bolt on...although Neil said they tuned out great so I may consider that.

I know, I think at the time Mike was getting his sliders you was leaving himself a way to remove the sliders if you happen to sell his taco. I guess he didn't feel the same way with the rear bumper, :saw:

Looking good and I hope to see them in action soon. You need make it out to the "Boston" to break them in right.

· Registered
370 Posts
Yes, they are welded on. Again, thanks Neil, they are awesome!Let me know when the next run to Boston is. I think i have wore out Citrus and Richloam so some place new would be nice.

· Registered
37 Posts
That would be the supervisor. Everyone knows to fear the wrath of the supervisor. Now, I know they're for protection but do they help you get in and out too?!?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.