TTORA Forum banner

New sliders

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Gerdo 
#1 ·
FINALLY!!!! My shrockworks sliders finally got here. :D It took about 9 weeks to get them, but I guess worth the wait. I'll get some pics up when they are on.

#4 · (Edited)
That's what I was told. " If you want to do upgrades to your truck, sliders should be one of the first." So here they are. The install went nice. I wasn't happy with the bolts they sent with it, so I went and got grade 8 bolts and used them instead. Now it's time to get them dirty. Here in about 2-3 weeks my time will be freed up enough to get out. Boy I can't wait.

#7 ·
Thanks Ric. Looks like the time to "test" them out will have to wait till the 24th and Saterday's after that. Unfortunately I have to work on Sundays, so Saterdays and some Fridays is all I have.

Nice, I just welded up my Trail Gear sliders. Nice to know when you can Crawl the mall and not worry about door dings:D
LOL. That's what I was thinking yesterday when I was at mall-mart. Nice on the Trail Gear sliders. One of these years I might weld mine on. We'll see how they do.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.