·
Registered
764 Posts
TJM made the bumper

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
travisheals said:
That's nice. Couldn't really tell from the picture, but it almost looks like you have a custom rear bumper as well..........do you?
Hey dummy look at his sig.:doh:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
travisheals said:
That's nice. Couldn't really tell from the picture, but it almost looks like you have a custom rear bumper as well..........do you?
Yep, got an allpro rear bumper that I modified slightly to work with the factory hitch.

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Nice bumper! I noticed yours has the side "wings." I thought the new ones now come all in one piece, no longer with side wings? Or do the ones for 98-00 still have the side wings?

Anyway, I'll be adding a new front bumper to my 03 and have been considering the TJM T-17. Would you mind posting pics of how yours mounts? How thick would you say the mounting brackets are? Do you know how much it weighs? Thanks for any extra info.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bumper

equin said:
Nice bumper! I noticed yours has the side "wings." I thought the new ones now come all in one piece, no longer with side wings? Or do the ones for 98-00 still have the side wings?

Anyway, I'll be adding a new front bumper to my 03 and have been considering the TJM T-17. Would you mind posting pics of how yours mounts? How thick would you say the mounting brackets are? Do you know how much it weighs? Thanks for any extra info.
I can get you that information, it may take a few days. As far as weight, the shipping label said it weighed 150 lbs, but it sure didn't feel that heavy when I put it on. Unfortunately, I didn't weigh everything.... :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts