TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got back back into a Toyota two weeks ago when I purchased an 07 Tacoma DBL Cab 4x4. I am very pleased to be back. I was in a 02 Ranger for 5 years and thought it was great, but I have been kicking myself ever since I sold my 91 Toyota Pickup. I plan on getting started with some modifications asap. I put on some Dean LT265/75/16 Mud Terrain tire last weekend and will be getting a lift soon. Hopefully I will be able to find some good info here at TTORA and decide which lift will be the best for me. Proud to be a member

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I finally got back back into a Toyota two weeks ago when I purchased an 07 Tacoma DBL Cab 4x4. I am very pleased to be back. I was in a 02 Ranger for 5 years and thought it was great, but I have been kicking myself ever since I sold my 91 Toyota Pickup. I plan on getting started with some modifications asap. I put on some Dean LT265/75/16 Mud Terrain tire last weekend and will be getting a lift soon. Hopefully I will be able to find some good info here at TTORA and decide which lift will be the best for me. Proud to be a member
Welcome back from the Dark Side:p. Sounds like you have already been by Les Schwab for the same tires I have got, mine are 285's though. I am happy with how well they do in varied terrain. They are a nice compromise between an AT and a full blown MT. Enjoy your new Toy...

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Daystar spacer up front, AAL in the rear...It was cheap, rides OK but am planning to replace it sometime in the future possibly OME upfront and Dakar leafs in the rear...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts