TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now the proud papa of a new to me, 2002 Tacoma Double Cab TRD 4x4. It is a beautiful Maroon color, tan interior, and really low miles of 32000. I have already gone into Les Schwab to schedule an appointment to get a few things done. I spoke with them about a Revtek 3" suspension lift, larger 20" wheels, and some Toyo Open Country M/T tires 33x12.50's. The whole set up with install should come in right at $2,900. :D
I will try to post some pics of it how it is right now, it does have some after market wheels and tires right now but they are way to small 16" wheels and 265/70/16 Toyo Open Country AT's.
I have and still own 2 Nissan Pathfinders. A 95 and 05, but this is my second Toyota, the other was a 1997 4Runner Limited. I really look forward to many off road excursions and much customization.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome

Dont get 20's rims if you plan on taken your truck off road. There no good man.

Id stick with the 16s..

·
Registered
779 Posts
welcome,
20's in Idaho..? no esta bien para tu coche.. stick with the 16's and functionality...

looking forward to many offroad excursions? get steelie rims...save you some money and pain when u scratch up those chrome street rims..

-Alex

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts