TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my bfg muds and eagle alloys on today and it looks great. glad i goy those 32s insted of 33s tho. later :D

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Have any pictures?

Yes, be glad you did get 32s instead of 33s. I chose 33s for more ground clearance, and that introduced the problem of gearing, clearance, and legality (fender coverage).

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
AK98Taco said:
Have any pictures?

Yes, be glad you did get 32s instead of 33s. I chose 33s for more ground clearance, and that introduced the problem of gearing, clearance, and legality (fender coverage).
wait can you elaborate on the legality...i planing on getting the 33... and you just got me thinking more now...

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Legality will likely vary from state to state. Then you've gotta figure out how bored your local PD is and if they can be bothered to pull you over for it. Most don't like your tires sticking out too much, if at all, past your fender flares.

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Well, many states require you to have antispray devices for at least the rear of the tire, and some require coverage of most of the tire by a fender.

I received one verbal warning from the campus police at my college, but haven't been questioned since.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here in good ole sc nobody gives a shit how much is out of yhr fender i got 2 or 3 inches out

·
Registered
351 Posts
what type and size eagle alloys did you get?

·
Registered
351 Posts
sweet. that's the rims i'm probably going with. they are supposed to have a finish of some kind on them. Model 187s i believe. if they fit a '98 i figure they'd fit an 04 also!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts